• Enhancement - High
    • Restoration - Low
  • Warlock
    • Affliction - High
    • Demonology - High
  • Warrior
    • Arms - Low
    • Fury - Low
Mythic Double-Kill! Portal Keeper Hasabel and Defense of Eonar are Cleared!
Jan 09, 2018 - 11:47 AM - by Zernoxnun
Huzzah! It was a good night Raid Team, or should I call us, A-TEAM. I call Hannibal. Thurne can be Baracus. Ghost is Murdock. Barinten is Peck. I think that is a fantastic A-TEAM. Anyways, I digress. We killed two new bosses tonight! Portal Keeper died in about 40 minutes, and we defended Eonar with 3 minutes left in raid! Imps gave us a bit of trouble, but we fixed that with some boss movement. Eonar was easy up until the very end, but once we figured out what to kill and when to hero it died. Well done to everyone on killing two bosses in one night!

Time to focus up though. We got some more catching up to do on progression. As raiders, we should research encounters on our own. Asking questions is also important! If you have an issue it is best to bring it up to the raid so that we can talk about it before it becomes a problem.

Also, it is important to own up to mistakes and correct them. Part of what works with our guild is that we are laid back because we trust our raiders to fix their mistakes. So, going forward it is most important to correct mistakes and not repeat them!

Once again congrats to everyone and I look forward to the rest of the tier!

Portal Keeper

Eonar

0 Replies | 76 Views
Mythic Antoran High Command is Dead!
Jan 01, 2018 - 9:02 PM - by Zernoxnun
Well, it is dead. First mythic fight so far that I personally don't enjoy. SO MANY LANDMINES. Besides that though it was fun. Although, my health was always low. Guess that is what makes it a mythic fight. Anyway, due to Holiday shenanigans we have been a little slow on the progress, which is fine. Now all that stuff is done though, so let's get back to it. We got a lot of ground to cover still. We can work on new bosses, and make sure that farm bosses die in a timely manner. Congrats to everyone on a job well done. Let's keep going strong!

FROST DK POV
0 Replies | 846 Views
Mythic Felhounds Fel-Over
Dec 12, 2017 - 12:20 AM - by Zernoxnun
Would you look at that. Two kills in a week! Dogs was another one of those simple, rather straightforward fights. Still, it gave us a headache. It didn't take long to figure out movement, but then we got lazy and that ate into some of our time. We also had the orb detonating prematurely issue, and then randomly needing a 5th healer to secure the kill. Fortunately, I think we(us officers and Ari) figured out a few of the issues after the kill, so next week should be much smoother. Next up we have High Command to look forward to! Congratulations to everyone who got the kill, and of course Barinten for taking one for the team and stepping out so Sara could come in.

Unholy DK POV

Holy Paladin POV
0 Replies | 401 Views
» Raid Progress
Mythic Antorus 5/11

45%

» Streams
» Twitter
» Stats
Members: 789
Threads: 1,305
Top Poster: Arielle (1,702)